LEIA TAMBÉM (CLIQUE NA IMAGEM)

WHY CHRISTIANITY IS PROBABLY FALSE?


I just published on Substack the 4 articles that, to me, show why I think it's quite unlike that Christianity is true. If there were good answers to these arguments, I could consider the probability that Christianity is the true religion, but I suspect there are not sufficiently convincing answers to them. This "case against Christianity" shows me that, taken together, this shows that Christianity is probably false. The articles are:

(1) The Strongest Argument Against Christianity, where I present an a fortiori argument based on the Sincere Inquiry Mental Experiment to show why, even if we concede many truths to Christianity, it is still not more likely to be true than to be false. (https://substack.com/home/post/p-213038734)

(2) History Proves That Jesus' Resurrection Didn't Happen, where I present the historical evidence for the idea that Jesus was not even buried, and I present the Visionary Appearance Theory. (https://substack.com/home/post/p-213319915)

(3) Jesus Didn't Fulfill Any Prophecy of the Old Testament, where I show that there is no messianic prophecy in the Hebrew Bible that the Historical Jesus of Nazareth fulfilled; therefore, we do not have good reasons to believe he is the Messiah (Christ). (https://substack.com/home/post/p-213451713)

(4) How the Book of Daniel Shows the Bible Is Wrong, where I present how the fact that the prophecies of Daniel failed shows that the biblical teachings are not infallible and not divine guided. (https://substack.com/home/post/p-213594155)

And, of course, specifically about Catholicism, I've already published a text that shows miracles cannot vindicate the truth of a religion, commenting on Joe Schmid's case - WHY MIRACLES CANNOT VINDICATE CATHOLICISM. (https://substack.com/home/post/p-212869625)

 

And of course I do this for philosophical interests, I really appreciate and respect Christians and Christianity

And please, remember that the titles of the articles are somehow clickbaits :p But I promise the arguments are really strong ;)


Comentários

FAÇA UMA DOAÇÃO

Se você gostou dos textos, considere fazer uma doação de qualquer valor em agradecimento pelo material do blog. Você pode fazer isso via PIX!

Chave PIX: 34988210137 (celular)

Bruno dos Santos Queiroz

VEJA TAMBÉM

FÉDON - PLATÃO (RESUMO)

EXEGESE: SÃO JOÃO 1, 1 - 3

SER E TEMPO (RESUMO)

TRATADO DOS ANJOS - TOMÁS DE AQUINO (RESUMO)

CULTURA E SOCIEDADE - ANTHONY GIDDENS

TEXTOS BÍBLICOS ABSURDOS

LISTA DE AUTORES IMPORTANTES DE FILOSOFIA, TEOLOGIA E PSICOLOGIA

O SER E O NADA (RESUMO)

O MITO DA LIBERDADE - SKINNER (RESUMO)

AMOR LÍQUIDO - ZYGMUNT BAUMAN (RESUMO)